Moringa oleifera has been in use for more than 2,000 years and is used in many different applications when it comes to health and wellness. This plant has been revered for centuries in Asia and Africa due to its ability to heal and prevent illnesses. It is now being discovered in America and being more readily used. In many third world countries, it continues to become the basis for many nutritional programs. Considered a dark green leafy vegetable and grows from a tree the pods, leaves, and stock is edible.
- Treating mood disorders
- Has balanced minerals and vitamins
- increased mental clarity
- strengthens immune system
- Improves digestion
- increases indurance and energy
- reduces wrinkles and age lines
- normalizes blood pressure
and much much more!! A lot of benefits to list.
Tree of life
They call this plant the tree of life or miracle tree due to the hundreds of benefit and vast amount of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and healing capabilities.
Exactly what is in this plant?
- 92 Nutrients
- 46 Anti-oxidants
- 36 Anti-inflammatories
- 18 Amino-acids
- 9 Essential-amino acids
- 2x the protein found in yogurt
- 3x the potassium found in bananas
- 4x the calcium found in milk
- 4x the vitamin A in carrots
- 7x the vitamin C found in oranges
- 3x the vitamin E found in almonds
- 3x the iron of spinach
My next post will be
I will be doing product reviews and recipe recommendations for this miracle plant thanks for tuning in.